Friday, October 29, 2004

First & Foremost

I am not a writer. I do not profess to be a writer. I am doing this to regain my sanity. I'm quite sure that there is something seriously wrong with me. You know the statement "I have issues", well that applies to me in spades. Some of what I write here will be truth and some will be fiction. I'm unsure if I can even tell the difference. I have reality problems. I know what is real and what I wish to be real and sometimes I confuse the two. Hopefully, by writing it all down here I can distinguish between the two in everyday life.

A little background for those of you who care. I am single. I am in love. The object of my affection does not, however, love me back. I have loved this person for several years. I think this is the root of my sanity problems. I am not a stalker. I just do not know how to not love this person. Pathetic isn't it? From here on out the object of my affection will be referred to as The Boy. Just makes things easier. I won't always write about The Boy lest I bore you.

Someone inspired me to write this all down. Actually, several people did but one person in particular. I won't out him or her because they might like to keep some things private. Hopefully, if you are reading this you know who you are. Thank you.