The Boy had a girl that he was friends with when he was little. I'm talking young here. At some point during our relationship they reconnected. We will call her "Jen" for the benefit of the story. "Jen" was married and had a child. "Jen" also had a degree in psychology.
The Boy and I had some issues. Personal issues apart from our relationship. That's not to say we didn't have relationship issues also. "Jen" loved to give her advice on how The Boy should handle me. I found this not only intrusive but suspicious also. Later on I found out that "Jen" was going through a divorce. I wasn't exactly worried that The Boy was cheating on me because he and "Jen" were in different towns at this point. Of course, The Boy and I weren't in the same town either.
Eventually, The Boy moved back to his hometown. Further away from me. No surprise to anyone, except me, we broke up. We kept in contact though. Professing to love and miss each other one day. Screaming and cussing the next. Eventually, he told me he was dating someone. I knew in my heart that it was her. Let me tell you just how big of a bitch I am. The Boy told me "Jen" and her child were moving in with him. I told him, "You better get first and last month's rent because you know you are gonna fuck it up." At another point when we were discussing money I said, "Just ask her for the money she owes you for being a Rent-A-Daddy." Yeah, I was, am, and probably will always be bitter.
I got an email one day months later asking me how I was doing. I, in return, asked if he was married or had she already left him. I'm a bitch to my core. Probably one of the reasons he left me. To my surprise, he told me he was married. Now here is where my professed insanity comes in. I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. Did you know with just a little digging you can find people's marriage certificates online? You have to know where to look and some cities are easier than others. I took me awhile but I found it. All by myself. I didn't even use one of those services. I remembered once The Boy making fun of me because I thought it was ok to get married in Vegas. Vegas marriage certificates are really easy to find. The fucker got married in the very place he told me it was disrespectful to get married in.
Much later, I found out The Boy had a baby. You get the idea here right? They HAD to get married. Not only had the bitch stole my husband but she had my baby too. I am writing all of this because when I go back and read it I know I am nuts. I know it is time to move on. I know some of you reading this are thinking I need professional help. That may be true. Or maybe some of this is written in a sarcastic way that doesn't read well over the internet. Either way, I told you all in the beginning that something was seriously wrong with me. This might just be my way of making it better.
Monday, November 01, 2004
That Bitch Stole My Husband
Posted by
Lola
at
11/01/2004 09:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|