I've been cocked blocked. OK so I really wasn't cock blocked so much since I wasn't planning on having sex but you get the idea. It just sounds better to say cock blocked though. Cooler. Or more pathetic. I'm not sure which.
There was this cute little boy out with us the other night. He was all of 12 years old. That may be a bit of an exaggeration but suffice to say he was ALOT younger than me. He wasn't really my type at first glance. Too young and too short. I do like my men younger than me but they need to meet the height requirement. "Alex" didn't meet it.
He was cute though. And charming. Bonus points for him being a big flirt. I love to flirt. He was funny. I like funny. "Alex" was also very smart. I was having a great time flirting with him. Playing with him. Everyone was teasing him about us doing a re-enactment of "Mrs. Robinson". Now before you get the wrong idea, I'm not that old. I'm in my lower 30's. "Alex", however, is 10 years younger than me. That's a bit of a stretch even for me. But he had a great looking mouth. I'm a sucker for a good mouth.
As the night wore on, we flirted more and more. I noticed a co-worker of mine trying too hard to get The Youngun's attention. She is the girl who likes to talk loudly about her sexcapades. She was using every trick in the book to gain the upper hand with "Alex". It just made me flirt harder and faster. No way was the bitch going to take my fun away from me. He seemed really into me. She wasn't getting any attention from him. I knew I was winning.
About 10 of us closed the bar down that night. When it was time to leave we all stood around outside talking about should we go somewhere else or head home. "Alex" kept looking to me for clues. I thought I wanted to spend more time with him but I knew I wasn't going to sex him up. All of a sudden, I saw "Holly" whisper something in his ear. "Alex" suddenly decided he was tired and needed to go home. We all said goodnight and went our separate ways. I learned later on that he and "Holly" hooked up. She gave me all the intimate details.
I realized I had been thrown over for a younger girl and cheap sex. Whatever she whispered in his ear made his cock decide to follow her home instead of his brain following me. I used to be the girl that would do the cock blocking. Anything to win the guy. I'm pretty sure I'm happier with the woman I am now. Besides who wants a guy that thinks with his cock? Oh wait, that's all of them.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Cock Blocked... Sort Of
Posted by
Lola
at
11/16/2004 01:06:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|