I hate people. Really I do. I used to not be this way but something tragic (in my mind) happened and now I hate most everybody. I spend an inordinate amount of time alone reading, watching movies, searching the internet for amusing things because of this. I haven't always been like this. Trust me. I used to be the girl who was out every night. The one to call if you wanted to know what was going on. I think my capacity for bullshit just reached it's limit one day. I use up most of niceness at work. Therefore, when work is over I prefer, most nights, to be by myself. People continually disappoint me. Don't get me wrong, I know I disappoint a ton of people.
Hating people ruins your sex life. Let me rephrase that. Hating people has ruined my sex life. In my world, you have to take the time to get to know someone before you sex them up. Since I hate everyone and I send out that vibe in a continuous wave, no one wants to fuck me. Well, there may be people out there that want to fuck me but I don't want to fuck them.
I solved this problem for a short time by recycling. First of all, let me explain. Even though I hate people it seems very few people hate me or rather act like they hate me. Go figure. I had a revolving door policy on dating for a long time. One would leave and a different one would come back. I think I've dated the same 5 people, except for The Boy, my entire life. (This is an exaggeration people.) This doesn't mean I slept with all of those people, mind you, just kept dating them. So I solved my sex problem by sleeping with the one I had known the longest. A hook up here. A sleepover there. No commitment. Just sex. Except after a while it made me feel sad. So now I just don't ever get laid. Sucks to be me.
I hate her and her and I really hate her. Oddly enough, I like them. I loathe him and him and him but I love him. And this guy just scares the ever living shit out of me.
Sunday, October 31, 2004
I Hate...
Posted by
Lola
at
10/31/2004 08:47:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|