Friday, October 29, 2004

Lets talk about... CYBERSEX

OK I am not a weirdo. Well, maybe I am but never the less I am curious about cybersex. I know people that have had it but I still don't understand how it works. Wait! Before you think I am a complete retard, let me explain.

I know how cybersex works technically. Two people talk dirty to each other over the vast wires of the internet. It may be graphic sex talk or just a little dirty flirting. I get all of that. You tell the other person what you are doing to them and they return the favor. I understand all that perfectly. I don't understand how it works.

Am I suppose to believe that people really are masturbating while they are typing? I can barely type with two hands. How in the hell does a guy type and jack off ? And forget about women. I can find no conceivable way that I could type and get myself off at the same time. Do they type all this stuff and log it and go back later? Do they relive the conversations at a later time in the darkness of their own bedroom?

I know I may be coming across as either stupid or extremely weird but I am curious about it. Maybe I need someone to explain it to me. I am NOT asking for volunteers to experiment with. I just want a few answers. I know that there are thousands, maybe even millions, of people that do this. I'm just not coordinated enough to figure it out.

I told you there was something wrong with me.