I was told recently that I was a rude bitch. I was also told I was profane and ill mannered. Vulgar was also mentioned. I decided to make a list of my favorite words/phrases to see if I am profane, ill mannered, and vulgar. I already know I'm a bitch.
In no particular order 20 of my most used words/phrases: ( I took a poll.)
Bitch
Slut
Dirty Whore
Fuck
Ass
Fucking
You Silly Twat
Fucker
Cock
Fucktarded
Motherfucker
God Damn It
Trollop
Jacked Up
Fuckalicious
Vag
Crazy Talk
Sexed Up
Fuckability
Little Boy
Well, they aren't all nasty. But I guess I am mostly vulgar and profane. I'm not sure about ill mannered. It doesn't really matter. I say the above words/phrases in the sweetest little southern accent you'll ever hear. That makes it all ok. Right?
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Some Of My Favorite Words
Posted by
Lola
at
12/21/2004 09:14:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|