So The Slut comes up to me at work and says she just has to tell me about her and "Alex". They've been on three REAL dates. If you aren't familiar with what a real date is then there is something wrong with you. In my book, a real date is when a boy picks you up at your place, takes you out to dinner and a movie or dancing or just somewhere outside. A real date may or may not end with a little skin on skin action. I guess it all depends on how the date goes.
For some odd reason I was in a rather good mood today so I sat down and listened intently to "Hollie's" tale of three real dates.
Date #1 "Alex" meets her at work. She drives both of them to "Tattoo You" and she gets her nipples pierced. They then go to his house and fuck like rabbits.
Date #2 "Hollie" goes to "Alex's" house. They fornicate and then go to IHOP.
Date #3 "Alex" meets her at work. They go to a bar, get drunk, and end up fucking in the car.
I am not judging this girl for her willingness to spread her legs. I will even admit to a few fuck by's in my time. But I didn't fool myself into thinking any of those were dates. I'm not judging her on her sluttiness. I'm judging her on her not being in touch with reality. Dates my ass.
So I thought about setting her straight. Being a true bitch. The question is just how big of a bitch am I? I could have pointed out that in the real world none of those were real dates. I could have pointed out that is seems they spend most of their time screwing. I could have told her that IHOP wasn't even worth a blowjob that doesn't go to fruition. Instead I said, "I'm happy for you."
I don't know. Maybe it's the Christmas spirit come upon me. I just didn't have it in me to be a bitch and crush her demented dreams that she had been on three whole real dates as opposed to the countless times she has had the fuck and run pulled on her.
Is there something really, really wrong with me? Am I becoming nice? Tolerant if you will? Fuck me I need a drink while I think about this.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
"We've Been On Three Real Dates"
Posted by
Lola
at
12/22/2004 10:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|