So recently as you may know I was out of town and "Alex" happened to be there also. The Slut called him about 15 times a day. It was a little disconcerting. When she wasn't calling him; she was text messaging him. By the way, I loathe people who text message. Pick up the God damn phone and call. Anyway, The Slut was about crazed with her phone calls. Now remember people, we were working.
"Amy" and I asked "Alex" a few well worded questions. Oddly enough, he didn't fall charm to our womanly wiles. He avoided each question with a quick step and mock politeness. Well almost every question. I slipped in a few. We found out that he and The Slut were having bi-weekly sleepovers. I also learned that "Alex" has himself a dame in another state. "Amy" and I were giddy with laughter. I know, we are both evil bitches. I mean I don't want "Alex" for myself but since The Slut sold herself out to win I can't help but be a little happy that she is being duped.
The Slut is young. And she likes to spread her business almost as much as she likes to spread her legs. Upon returning home The Slut had about a billion questions about the weekend. Who "Alex" talked to. What he drank. Did he flirt? I was driven almost to the point of murder by her incessant questioning. I told her I would answer all her questions if she answered one of mine. I asked what the deal was between the two of them.
Jesus H. Christ was that a mistake. I got way more than I bargained for. Naively, I thought I might get that they were dating or maybe just fucking. She proceeded to tell me, in detail, what exactly their relationship was. When I say in detail I mean in GRAPHIC detail. I know I'm a pretty vulgar person at times but I cannot even begin to write what she said. Here are just a few of the choice words she used: wet, fingers, cock, pussy, and get this, riding him like a bronco. Descriptions of his body. Her body. Positions. It was like a bad porno without the BOW CHIC A BOW BOW playing in the background. I will never be able to look at "Alex" again with a straight face. It was worse than when The Bitch and I tried to explain the reverse cowgirl to Hot Dad and Nerd Dad.
Guess I got what I deserved for being an evil nosy bitch huh?
Friday, December 10, 2004
The Slut
Posted by
Lola
at
12/10/2004 12:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|