*Warning* The link posted below is NOT work friendly. Hell, there is nothing friendly about it all. I'm almost ashamed I'm posting it. Almost.
I have never liked Vincent Gallo. Ever. He has always seemed to be so filthy looking to me. I know some girls like their boys a little dirty and I understand that. I may have been known to love a little dirty boy once or twice myself. I mean really, Ryan, isn't always so clean looking now is he? But Vincent Gallo takes the cake. Not only does he scare me almost as much as Christopher Walken but it looks as if you could smell him just by looking at his pictures.
I had heard all the buzz about Brown Bunny. I figured it really couldn't be all that bad. Jesus Christ was I wrong. I've always figured Chloe Sevigny to be a little off. I mean all that money (she comes from wealth) and she still dresses like a street urchin. Then I just decided maybe she was quirky. Quirky is good sometimes, right? I've decided this bitch is crazier than me. There is no way she faked this. Not only has she put his filthy man whore nasty dirty penis in her mouth; it appears to me that there is something just a little bit off about the way she is doing it. Maybe I'm wrong. Feel free to correct me if I am. I mean really, it's not like I'm the queen of blowjobs or anything.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Dirty Filthy Man
Posted by
Lola
at
12/15/2004 01:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|