So you know how I spend almost every Christmas at the beach? And you know how this year my family decided to come here? And you know how I don't like Christmas very much anyway? It is motherfucking snowing!
It took me two hours to drive to work Wednesday. TWO FUCKING HOURS! When I was 15 minutes away The Jesus Freak Boss calls and says, "I think it is too bad outside for us to be open. Enjoy your day with your mom." Hello cocksucker! Did you miss it when I called you and told you most of the staff had called me at home and said they couldn't come to work because of the weather? Did you miss it when I said I would be happy to work from home? Did you miss the phone call at hour number one of my drive when I said I was having a little difficulty getting there? Must have.
Now let me explain, I live in a place where it snows very rarely. When it does snow people run to the grocery store for milk and bread like it is the end of the world. No one knows how to drive in it and going anywhere is a nightmare. In case you missed it... TWO FUCKING HOURS. Normally it takes 20 minutes to get to work.
My sweet mother decided she would go to work with me. Actually she was going to take my car while I worked for a few hours and go to the mall. The mall is right by my work. Fine with me. Get in the car and let's go. Then my little brother decided he needed to go to. Then my stepdad and my Grandma too. Everyone but my brother's fucking dog and Grandpa were going to work with me. I took a deep breath and knew I could be strong and handle it. At the most it would be a 30 minute drive there and 30 minutes home. I would have the time at work to decompress from the car ride right? Motherfucking wrong Lola.
Not only was I trapped in the car for two hours with these people, I was then forced to go to the mall. Since The Jesus Freak Boss called with the normally joyous news I didn't have to work; I was forced to go to the mall. Three days before Christmas and Lola is at the mall. In the snow. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. It has been a bad day. But hey, in case I forget to say it, Merry Christmas you silly twats.
PS It only took an hour and a half to get home.
Thursday, December 23, 2004
No F'ing Sun For You Lola
Posted by
Lola
at
12/23/2004 12:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|