Wednesday, December 08, 2004

La La

What the fuck is this shit?

You can dress me up diamonds
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a line-man
I like it better when it hurts
Oh, I have waited here for you
I have waited

You make me wanna la la
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream

This is just a sampling of the lyrics from Ashlee Simpson new hit (and I use that term in the loosest sense) song. You can dress me up in dirt? What a dirty whore. What the fuck is wrong with people that they think this is music? I really hate this mullet wearing bitch. I'm adding her to my list of people I really, really loathe. Fucking skank.

Oh and this has nothing to do with Ashlee but I hate this whiny cunt too.