Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Slut Update

The Slut came into work yesterday and tells me she had her boobs done. I look at her chest and think to myself, "What the fuck?" Her boobs didn't look any bigger to me. Not that I spend a ton of time looking at her chest. Or any girl's chest, except her.

As much as I didn't want to ask her what she was talking about, I did. She had her nipples pierced. BOTH nipples. I have no problem with piercings really. I mean they aren't for me these days. In my younger years, I had my tongue pierced but that was just because I was young and stupid and wanted to turn boys on. I got rid of it eventually. I have friends who have various body parts pierced. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

I guess maybe I am a modest person. I can't see pulling my boobies out to strange people. I'm proud of my boobies but I don't plan on giving people a free peep show. That's just me. My problem with The Slut's piercings was she kept trying to show them to me. Seriously, she kept asking me to come in the bathroom and look at them. What the fuck is that all about? I politely declined. Five times I politely declined. I swear to God, what is wrong with the people I work with?