I was at a lingerie store on Wednesday to purchase some unmentionables. Now let me tell you, I like being a girl most of the time but when it comes to purchasing unmentionables I am not a very enthusiastic girl. Oh sure, I like wearing lingerie. I love having lingerie bought for me. I especially love having lingerie stripped off of me. I just don't like going through the process of buying it MOST of the time.
I was trying on some bras to make sure my boobies looked good in them. I know you might find this weird but I wanted to make sure the rack looked appetizing. I'm going to share a little secret with you... One of my boobs is a little bigger than the other one. Therefore, I try on all my bras to make sure everything looks like it should. I'm not planning on anyone seeing my goodies anytime soon but I thought buying some new garments might inspire me to eventually get naked again someday. Or perhaps I am lying to you and I am planning on having some nakedness this weekend.
Anyway, here I am in the dressing room and I decide to take my hair down. It had been in a topknot all day from work so it was fairly curly. I fluffed it all out to see how cute I looked in my undies with my hair all wild and a come hither look on my face. Go ahead and laugh at me. I was starring in my very own lingerie commercial.
Next thing I know, I'm flipping my hair around and making sure I look fuckable when I look over my shoulder with my hair in my eyes. I was like a woman possessed. Smiling, pouting, running my fingers through my hair. I was fascinated with my hair. It was so shiny and soft and big. I've decided I want lingerie commercial hair everyday.
By the way, I bought this ensemble in cayman blue. This in white and red. I also got this and these in cherub pink. And no, I don't look like these girls but I have great fucking hair.
Yes, I know there is something seriously wrong with me but at least I am able to entertain myself.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Lingerie Commercial Hair
Posted by
Lola
at
2/10/2005 01:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|