I have not masturbated since January 27, 2005. No, I do not keep a masturbation calendar or anything. I just know. Trust me, I have my ways.
I've never been one to get too caught up in masturbation. I'm not denying that I do it. I'm not one of THOSE girls. I just prefer someone to do it for me. The orgasm feels so much better when someone else is involved. I know you agree with me. My point is, I've just never been too concerned with it. I might masturbate once a week or once a month or several times a day. I masturbate when the mood hits me. Or sometimes when I am asked to.
Somewhere around the beginning of January the mood hit me. I was masturbating all the time. Several times a day sometimes. For most of the month of January I was turned on all the time. I was like a bitch in heat. Really. I thought dirty thoughts at work, at home, at the grocery store, and just about every where else you can imagine.
The last night I masturbated I came three times. The next day something happened and I haven't masturbated since. At first, I just didn't feel like it. Now I just don't want to. That's not entirely true. I've thought about it a couple of times and I can't even get myself excited enough to even attempt it. I think there may be something seriously wrong with me. I think I may have lost my desire for pleasuring myself.
Someone finds me interesting.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Loss Of Desire (Or Lola Can't Masturbate)
Posted by
Lola
at
2/22/2005 12:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|