I received an email last Saturday from The Boy that made my stomach turn. At first I thought he had found my blog. Way back in the summer (July) I posted a "story" on another website. Naively I used my main email address when posting. I know, I know, stupid Lola. The website had asked for tales of revenge. I told my story which was more about revenge on me instead of me exacting revenge on someone else.
The following is the email he sent me. He included my original website post. I, being a complete chickenshit, have removed the story from this blog.
Interesting perspective....My wife took issue with the "bitch", "MY House, MY pool"
I wrote about my failed engagement and the craziness that went along with it. I wrote about how I broke this guy so in true karmic fashion, The Boy broke me. And I did call the wife a bitch who was now living in MY house and swimming in MY pool. I asked how to get MY husband back.
Now it seems as if The Boy is a bit of a computer whiz. I questioned how he found the post. He has created a program that searches ALL web data bases and brings back criteria based results. i.e. name, phone number, email address, city, H.S. & college graduated from, etc. He says I just "happen to be someone he knows". I admit that it might have been folly to post this on a website under my "real" name. But I truly don't give a flying fuck what he or his wife think of me. I admit the post might be seen as psycho or a bit mean spirited. Some might even say bitter. Actually I just thought it was funny. My point is, once again, why would a man that is married with a child even do research on me?
I'm going to have change all my fucking information if I want this to stop aren't I? Oh and by the way, the bitch can have him. He would make a shitty husband for someone like me anyway.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
I've Been Found Out
Posted by
Lola
at
2/05/2005 01:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|