Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Do You Remember...

He says...

Do you remember how much you wanted me to kiss you that first night?

Do you remember the shoes you wore on our first date? The ones with the flowers etched in them? Do you still have them?

Do you remember the first time I sent you flowers?

Do you remember sitting up all night playing with my hair and doing nothing else?

Do you remember climbing the fence at the apartments to get to me when I was too drunk to buzz you in?

Do you remember buying fresh flowers everyday for a month just to make me smile?

Do you remember driving 4 hours to fuck me and turning around and driving right back home because you had to work?

Do you remember the night on the back deck?

Do you remember the trip to the zoo?

Do you remember what I did to you driving down the interstate going 80?

Do you remember promising no one would ever love me like you do?

She says...

Did you forget you have a wife now?