Sunday, February 06, 2005

Screamer

Perhaps you can enlighten we, your dedicated readers, as to whether or not you're a screamer.


If pushed, I am a very high strung, hot tempered lady. Once I lose my cool I will come at you with both barrels. I have been known to scream cuss words and throw things when highly angered. This usually last about five minutes. Once it's all out, I usually cry and then I'm done. I have a semi raspy voice, as some of you might know, but when I let loose I have some lungs on me. Really.

Because of this, some men think that the screaming carries over into the bedroom. Some men have been disappointed. I'm a girl that will always let you know what I like. Either by body language or vocally but usually I am not a screamer. Don't get me wrong. I've been known to get loud but not screaming loud.

I think this is because of my first experience with sex. I dated someone throughout high school. We waited till after graduation to have sex. I know you find this hard to believe but it's true. I promised my mom I wouldn't have sex until after high school. And no, I didn't do it graduation night. We lasted a two whole months past graduation. We both lived at home so sex was usually a furtive thing. I had to be quiet. I learned I liked it. It makes it seem naughty still to this day. Someone might catch me being filthy. That gives me a thrill.

Yes, I will be loud if it is called for. Yes, I've had to have someone cover my mouth with his hand or his mouth. Yes, I have screamed before. Loudly. But for the most part I whisper filthy things, bite my bottom lip, and moan when it feels right. I also forget to breath when I come but that's another whole story.