There hasn't been enough sad ass songs around here lately. This is my new favorite sad ass song. Go listen to it. I only wish you could listen to it with me in my car and see me make a complete ass out of myself while singing it. If you don't like it then fuck all y'all. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
You're The One That Got Away
You're the one that got away.
You're the one that made the escape.
No one's calling me baby, no one's here, and I'm the one lonely and scared.
It's boring in hell, and dark as the night.
All the liquor in town won't make it alright.
Cause no one's calling me baby, no one's there, and I'm the one lonely and scared.
The night ain't the same as it used to be.
And the lights don't change the scenery.
They tell me move on. They tell me she changed.
They tell me that you wont feel the same.
I saw her today with a baby in her arms.
And a pain in her eye no man could charm.
She ain't nobody's baby, and she don't care, now she's the one lonely and scared.
You're the one that got away.
Yeah, you're the one that made the escape.
I ain't nobody's baby.
I guess I care.
And now your the one that's lonely and scared.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
You're The One That Got Away
Posted by
Lola
at
2/09/2005 10:10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|