Friday, February 04, 2005

Please Stay Away From My Ass

By the end of Thursday I was spent. I'm still feeling a little woozy and under the weather. Every single part of my body hurts. EVERYTHING! When "Jason" came back to check on me after work I explained to him my whole body hurt. My arms. My legs. My back. My boobs. My tummy. Even my ass hurt. I actually meant the muscles in my butt, he took it another way. This led to a discussion of anal. Please do not ask me what I was doing getting in a conversation about anal when I couldn't even keep an ice chip down. I told you there was something wrong with me.

I understand some people enjoy anal. Either because it feels great or because it is taboo. Anal is not for me. I just can't imagine someone sticking there cock up my ass. I mean really. Guys can get a little rough from regular fucking. What if they get overly excited and tear me up? No thank you.

"Jason" tried to explain the allure of it. He isn't the first guy to try and I'm sure he won't be the last. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying all guys run around wanting to fuck girls in the ass. I know quite a few who proclaim it isn't for them either. I wonder though if they were presented with a nice round apple ass they would feel the same way?

I've said for many years that I would let a guy go in the back door IF he allowed me to roughly ass fuck him first. Buy a strap on and fuck him till he can't walk. If then he still wants to fuck me then he can have at it. Oddly I've had no takers.