Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sharing With The Class

A few "facts" about Unnamed Internet Boy

He is tall.

He makes me laugh.

He likes to go to exciting places.

He is either 26 or 36 or somewhere in between.

He is very smart.

He is sexy beyond belief.

He tries to make me feel better when I am down.

He thinks I am filthy and he likes it.

He laughs at me.

He turns me on.

He is charming.

If we dated we would probably fight but we would have a hell of a time making up.

He is an asshole but I like it.

He likes blowjobs.

He is "single".

He is a great flirt.

He is quick to put me in my place or tell me when I'm being a dumb ass.

He would never kiss my ass... unless I asked him to.

I'm positive he would know how to kiss me.

Exactly who he is will remain my little secret but you are free to speculate.