Thursday 10:39a.m.
I went to bed at around 1 o'clock last night not feeling in any way out of the ordinary. I awoke at about 2:00 a.m. and my tummy hurt. When I was little and my tummy hurt my mom would rub it lightly for me. When I got older The Boy or whoever my boyfriend was at the time would do it for me. I do not have a man right now and my mom lives in a tropical paradise. I attempted to rub my own tummy. Now this might have led to more exciting activities if it had been any other night but my tummy really hurt.
I started throwing up at 2:30. I threw up constantly from 2:30 to 5:00. I didn't know anyone could throw up that much. I hate to throw up. I lay on the bathroom floor and wished for death. At 5:00 I called "Jason" crying and told him the situation. Instead of going for his run as he usually does before work, he came to take care of me. He showed up bearing ginger ale and a great attitude. You need a great attitude to deal with me when I'm sick. Fuck, I'm hell on wheels on a good day.
From 5:00 until 8:00 I alternated sipping ginger ale with crushed ice chips and throwing up more. "Jason" made sure my hair was in a topknot and I had a cold wash cloth when I was done. It is good to have friends who will do this for you. Especially guy friends. Guy friends who will take care of you when you puke are few and far between. I should know to treat them well.
"Jason" called work and told them he had a "family emergency" and would be in late. He then called JFB and told him that I wasn't going anywhere but to bed. He went to the grocery store to get me Pedialite popsicles so I wouldn't get dehydrated. I promptly threw that up too. He even went to the pharmacy to get a suggestion from the pharmacist. I threw up whatever cherry flavored shit she suggested. He has never seen me throw up this much either. Even if we have been drinking.
So now we are at 10 o'clock and I haven't been to sleep. I've pretty much thrown up about every 20 minutes since 2:30. I'm sure I smell bad and look worse. "Jason" politely says "Maybe a shower will make you feel better." I say "Fuck you." God, I am a fucking bitch. A sick fucking bitch. In more ways than one.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Maybe A Shower Will Make You Feel Better
Posted by
Lola
at
2/03/2005 10:40:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|