I will not be going to see my luscious singer/songwriter on the 12th. I am sick. And I don't mean mentally sick, though we all know I own up to that as well. I am sniffling, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever sick. I am 102 temperature sick. I am can't get warm enough one minute, sweating like a pig the next sick. I am wanting to die this very minute sick.
I hate being sick. I am the biggest baby when it comes to being ill. I have actually called people I know to bring me food and beverages because I will not get out from under these blankets. Oddly enough, supplies are on the way. And yes, I am under blankets, in my bed,writing this. You would think with me being such a bitch people would tell me to fuck off and get my own supplies.
I am completely traumatized that I will not be seeing Ryan in Chicago. In a fit of charity I GAVE my tickets to a friend. The doctor says I should stay in bed for at least 2 days and I certainly shouldn't fly. When did I become such an old lady that I started listening to doctors? I am, however, fully convinced I would drop dead if I left this bed for more than 3 minutes. So no Chicago for me. Thank God I have tickets to see him on the 20th.
So now I lay here waiting on my supplies. I have requested Simply Nutritious Organic Lemon Ginger Echinacea juice by the bucketful, strawberries, oranges, a mango, some thinly sliced roast beef, and lime flavored Tostitos. I also requested a Star, an Enquirer, US magazine, People, and In Touch. If I feel like shit I am going to read shit. I called another friend and begged them to bring me P.F. Chang's Hot & Sour soup and Orange Peel Shrimp for lunch. I have enlisted a 3rd friend for DVD's of Shrek, Shrek 2, and Say Anything. The 4th friend is supposed to bring dinner of miso soup, shrimp tempura, ginger salad, and a spicy tuna roll. Hey, they all asked me if I needed anything. I bet I end up with fruit cocktail in a can, some orange juice, Burger King for lunch, and Krystal's for dinner.
Pray to the gods of good health I don't die before the 20th.
I have juice, strawberries, and shit magazines. No mangoes. No thinly sliced roast beef. No Lime Tostidos. P.F. Chang's and the DVD's are MIA. My fever is 101.6. My day has improved slightly but I am still looking for my own personal Dr. Kevorkian. Any takers?
OK so I added a little vodka to my Lemon Ginger Echinacea and I feel much better. Tasted great with my sushi. I never got my DVD's but the Hot & Sour soup for lunch was delish. I've ordered the same for tomorrow.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Kill Me Now
Posted by
Lola
at
11/10/2004 10:15:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|