Thursday, November 18, 2004

I Need Sleep Or A Xanax

I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night. Now in case you don't realize it, I am pretty much a bitch 24/7. Without sleep... You better watch out. Last night when I wasn't sleeping it seemed worth it. To be honest, today, it still seems worth it. I know it was worth it. I just feel sorry for all the people who have to deal with my grumpity ass.

Let's take "Holly" for instance. "Holly" went out drinking last night. She doesn't know I know this. She called me at 8:30a.m. to tell me she could not come to work because she was throwing up. She said she didn't want to get the children sick. I said, "There is little chance of them catching the ethanol flu." She didn't get it. She has called me repeatedly throughout the day to ask if I have found someone to work for her. Not only is the bitch stupid but she is cutting into my nap time. I should be napping right now but everytime I lay down the fucking phone rings. I will kill the bitch if she calls again and asks if she has to come to work. (We work odd hours by the way.)

The other bitch who is going to be in big trouble is the one who makes jokes about me having affair with one of our "dads". She thinks she is being witty. She's not. I work for an organization that is Christian based. (Pick your chin up off the floor.) Our boss is very right wing religious. If he even sniffed that I was having an affair I would be gone. Fired. No money to pay for my baby. I AM NOT HAVING AFFAIR. I made the mistake of replying to a flirtatious remark made by said dad. What can I say? Flirting comes naturally. It is my downfall. Now this stupid cunt makes snarky remarks about it all day long. I may be forced to gut her.

I'm sure I will be a bitch to every single person that crosses my path. I should stay home and sleep and protect the world from the ungodliness that is me today. Fuck it. I'm going to work. It'll be fun. I'm going to embrace my bitchiness and fuck with as many people as possible. I'm giddy with excitement.