Thursday, November 11, 2004

Spewing Hate

Fever is 103 and I am a grumpity ass bitch today. I have been informed that I am a baby. No supplies will be delivered today. I've been told to get off my ass and get my own stuff. I would like to spew hate at my suppliers but I am going to skip that in the hopes he/she has a change of heart. Therefore, I shall spew hate to you people.

I hate this bitch. What is the big deal with her anyway? And have you seen the music video? I admit I watched "The Making Of" on MTV. It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away. Her dance moves were not tired at all.

I hate this asshole. He is going to get off. You people realize that don't you? WTF is wrong with the people on his jury? It's just plain stupidity if they think he didn't do it. He's innocent and so is OJ.

This bitch lies about her age. Plus it just bugs me to look at her. I may not be able to see Ocean's Twelve because of her.

I loathe this guy. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out why. If you don't get it, I might hate you too. Though I hate him more for his views on stem cell research than I do for his movie. Don't get me wrong, I hated the movie too.

I could go on and on. Basically, the problem here is I hate being sick. Will someone please come take care of me?

Oh and I hate people who leave comments for me in a mysterious spy like way. What are you scared of? I'm sending the Internet CIA to find the real you right now.

A supplier has just delivered Shrek, Shrek 2, and Hot & Sour Soup. Maybe someone likes me after all. Aren't they fucking nuts?

Um... y'all know there is no such thing as the Internet CIA right? I was kidding. I know nothing about such a thing.