I am/was a rabid fan of Sex In The City. The man that I had sex with from time to time when I was still interested in getting laid was also a fan. He may be bi-sexual. I'm not sure but that's a story for another day. We will call him "Peter" from here on out.
I'm a very emotional person. I know, you never would have guessed. So I would watch Sex In The City and cry about Big and Carrie. Maybe not cry but at least tear up. "Peter" told me I was a nut job. He and I have been friends since 7th grade so even when we aren't fucking we are still friends. He pretty much is the only person that can get a true reading on me.
I decided pretty early on that The Boy was my Mr. Big. "Peter" said The Boy was my Aidan. We argued about it endlessly. For a while I thought that "Peter" wanted to be Mr. Big only because he has a huge ego. "Peter" can be a real dick. Later on I realized that he really did think The Boy was the wrong guy for me. Some days, here lately, I've been thinking that The Boy was neither Big or Aidan. The Boy might possible be the Post It Note guy. You know the one that broke up with Carrie by leaving her a Post It. A real asshole.
I'm attracted to assholes. Really. It's like a freaking addiction. I'm starting to think maybe I should go to rehab or a 12 step program for it. It is physically impossible for me to date a nice guy. I was engaged to a nice guy once. It turned out badly. I'd tell the story now but I don't want you to know what a sick bitch I am. Not just yet. If you want to get me to fall in love with you be an asshole. The bigger the asshole, the harder I fall. Ignore me and I'm yours. Emotionally unavailable men rock my world.
See there really is something wrong with me.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Mr. Big
Posted by
Lola
at
11/03/2004 12:01:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|