Let me just say I have been through the fucking ordeal to end all ordeals to get my baby. I admit that my situation is odd. I basically live in one state but I need the baby titled in another state because I go back and forth. My financing was a hassle. They can't find the tag from my old baby so I can transfer it to the new baby. They sold my old baby before the paperwork was done on the new baby. They added something to the price of the new baby which I didn't agree to. Which was going to cost me an extra $1000. For an extra 1000 bucks that baby better make me come everytime I get in it. They tried to fuck me. With no foreplay or anything. For future note, I hate fucking without foreplay.
Friday, November 05, 2004
No Foreplay For Me
Posted by
Lola
at
11/05/2004 11:13:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|