Thursday, August 04, 2005

Interactive Lola Version One

Me: I had a hard time describing myself. Really hard.

Lawyer Type: Now everyone's conception of "Lola" is being rejiggered ever so slightly, but despite what you've said, everyone is still seeing the "Lola" of their mind's eye, not the person you look at in the mirror.

Me: I'd be interested to know what the "Lola" of their mind's eye looked like. Damn I should have made a post asking for that before I posted my description.

Lawyer Type: Put my theory to a test. Ask people to shoot you an e-mail about what they "see," when they think of "Lola," and swear them to honesty.

So an idea was born. I emailed a few people who were in my Gmail address book and asked them to honestly tell me what their perception or description of me is. I asked for what they saw or felt when they thought of Lola. I wasn't trying to be narcissistic or fish for compliments. I am genuinely curious about what y'all think. Each day or so I'll post the replies. If I didn't email you and you want to weigh in then feel free to email me.

*****

TMC: Simple. Lola is a fuck salad.

I expressed to TMC that he was just recycling. He then sent me a description/perception that was much more to my liking. However, I'm gonna keep that one all to myself.