Friday, May 20, 2005

God, Or Someone Like Her, Hates Me

I know I said yesterday's post was the last until June 1st but I just had to share this with y'all. I must have bad karma or some such shit. I am sick. I am not talking just a little bit sick. I am talking throwing up and fever sick.

I am a relatively good girl. I don't whore around. I'm nice to small animals. I'm good with children. I even volunteer somewhere. (Shh don't tell anyone.) I haven't even cut anyone lately. Yes, I am a massive bitch sometimes but all in all I am a good person. Funny and cute too at times. What the fuck did I do to deserve to be sick RIGHT THE FUCK NOW?

I was throwing up all night. My temperature right now is 101. I ache all over and my tummy hurts. I'm pretty sure I am having an aneurysm or maybe those voices in my head are beating on the walls of my brain to get out. Fucking kids I work with gave me this shit. FUCK! I do not deserve this. I'm going to cry now.



PS Thanks to her for fixing up my little home here. And thanks to him for helping with my flower. And very special thanks to him for being the best stalker a girl could have. What happens in the islands stays in the islands. See you bitches June 1st.

Lola, Queen of the Fuck Salad Monkeys, loves you all. (I'm doing my queen wave.)