Monday, May 02, 2005

DrunkFest 2005 - Quick Recap

Friday:
Tornado watch. Thunderstorms. Golf ball sized hail. Lola and friends drink at home.

Saturday:
Drinking commenced at 1:30. I fell flat on my ass in the mud at 3:30. We drank more. "The Bitch" fell flat on her ass around 5:00. We drank more. I saw three of them. We drank more. I took camera phone pictures of all the bad fashion choices I saw. I saw the Youngun who proceeded to give me more to drink. I started drunk dialing around 7ish. I thought I was being cute. He thought I was being annoying. I told him to fuck off around 9ish. We drank more. I decided I wanted a boy with disheveled hair wearing a tshirt over an Oxford. I saw several victims that fit this bill. I came home and drunk posted. I had another drink and maybe a good cry. (I'll never admit to the crying.)

Sunday morning:
I woke up and regretted drunk dialing, the "fuck off" comment, and the drunk posting. I deleted the post simply because I didn't want you people knowing what an ass I am. I also apologized and received an apology in return. Men and women sure are funny. We all fuck up all the time. (This is a whole post for another day.)

Sunday afternoon:
Drinking commenced at 2:30. My beverage of choice was water. It seemed like a smart choice given the events of Saturday. Then I saw my 24th birthday present. And his wife. I put on my prettiest smile and allowed them to buy me a beer. I listened to how blissfully happy they are and their plans for getting pregnant. I let them buy me another drink. I saw "Cameron" who I dated on and off for a few years when we were between other relationships. He was with his wife. I got drunk dialed by "Jason". Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot. Then I allowed "Jason" to meet us and buy me a beer. More drinking ensued. Lola Super Bitchiness ensued too.

Conclusion: I have too many fucking ex boyfriends. Also, too much drinking causes tears, fights, and people acting like asses. It's great isn't it?