Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hot Dad Update

Update


If you are a longtime Lola reader you know I haven't mentioned Hot Dad in quite some time. First, he is married. No matter what, I don't do married. Second, I no longer have much contact with Young Daughter just Tiny Daughter; so I don't see him very often anymore. Third, he has been on an extended vacation in Mexico. Fourth, my interests might possibly lie in a better place.

Today I saw Hot Dad for the first time in about three weeks. He came in and gave me a HUGE hug. We talked about Young Daughter missing me. We talked about how much Tiny Daughter loves me. We talked about Mexico.

He said "You are looking very tan. Where have you been laying out?" (We had a conversation earlier in the year about my not having a pool for the summer.) I admitted to Fake-n-Bake because I was getting ready to go to the beach and needed a base tan. We talked about my trip a little and my fear of sharks. We talked about my buying a new car even though my car is only six months old. He made some other small talk about (what exactly I do for a job withheld) and then he had to leave because he was going to look at a new big ass SUV.

As he was leaving, he said, "You know you can come to our house and use the pool whenever you want. The kids would love to have you over and Wifey is only going to be home about two weeks this summer."

Um...OK. Still looking for a pool for the summer. Can anyone guess why?