I used to live with a girl, we will call her Pothead LuLu. Pothead LuLu was very straight laced in high school. Great grades, cheerleader, never got in trouble. I wasn't really friends with Pothead LuLu but I was best friends with her brother since kindergarten. LuLu was also Satan's sister. (Satan is my ex boss.) LuLu grew up, went to college, and married the first boy she had sex with. BIG MISTAKE.
LuLu and Sport had problems but they had a baby anyway. Babies do not fix marriages. LuLu got pregnant with a second baby when "C One" was only 6 months old. Sport left her for the Hot Young Office Thang. Somehow I ended up moving in with LuLu to help her with "C One" and eventually "C Two" when he came along. I'm sure people in the neighborhood thought we were the upwardly mobile lesbian couple. It was cool with us.
Eventually LuLu met Tommy Pickles. Tommy Pickles introduced LuLu to the fine art of weed. LuLu spent a lot of time stoned even when Tommy Pickles wasn't around. This concerned me because we had two toddlers in the house but hell she was going through a nasty divorce. If she wanted to smoke up who was I to stop her. She soon learned her favorite thing to do was to take half a Xanax, smoke a joint, and fuck Tommy Pickles. This became a problem for me.
She and TP would have sex just about anywhere once the kids were asleep. The back deck, the stairs, the playroom (which was beside my bedroom), the garage, even once on the front lawn during a meteor shower. Many times I caught sight of them sexing each other up. I would just shake my head and try not to say anything. My guy friends thought it was cool. My girl friends thought she was a freak.
One year "C One" had a Moon Bounce for his birthday party. We had a cookout and the Moon Bounce was set up at the top of our driveway. Later that night "Ex Sex" was coming over to play some games. "Ex Sex" had not been to my new house for game playing, we always played at his house. Anyway I gave him directions, telling him to park at the bottom of the hill because there was a deflated Moon Bounce at the top of the driveway.
"Ex Sex" calls me from the car. "The Moon Bounce isn't deflated. I think there are people in it." So I go running outside thinking the neighborhood kids are in the Moon Bounce at 12:30 at night. "Ex Sex" meets me at the top of the hill. It wasn't the neighbor kids. LuLu and Tommy Pickles were butt ass naked in the Moon Bounce...fucking. I was furious. I screamed out "You are sick. Do you know how many feet have been in there? I hope you get athletes foot of the coochie." This sent "Ex Sex" into a fit of laughter.
I got myself so worked up that it took "Ex Sex" two hours to get me to play anything. First I was pissed that all Pothead LuLu seemed to do was get high and have sex. I was actually pissed about a lot of things. Then everytime we would start to get some really action going, I would think about "athletes foot of the coochie" and start giggling. I mean seriously, I'm all for a good fuck but do you know how many dirty feet had been in there?
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Pothead LuLu And The Moon Bounce
Posted by
Lola
at
5/17/2005 01:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|