Monday, May 16, 2005

Throwaway Post

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm fucking sick of the layout of this blog. I'm thinking of switching to Typepad but I am too lazy too move everything. I could just scrap everything and start fresh but that would be like killing my baby. I want to just magically blink (ala Jeannie) or twitch my nose (like Samantha) and it will be done. THIS is why I need a man, to take the car to shop and to fix my blog.

So anyone have any ideas? Basically, here's the deal. I get bored easily. I like my flowers but I fucking hate that dark pink border. I think the right sidebar is too clogged. I want a three column layout. I want MORE daisies of different colors. I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Yes, I am whiny today. Four more fucking days and I'm outta here people. No offense, I love all of y'all and will miss you desperately (especially TMC) but I gotta get out of the states. I need ocean waves, sunshine, and rum. LOTS OF RUM!