I walk into work today and there is a HUGE bouquet of flowers in the reception area. I MEAN HUGE! I am immediately jealous. I deserve to be made to feel jealous though because of how I acted about my flowers. So I wander around until I find out who the HUGE bouquet of flowers belong to. They are "Suzy's".
"Suzy" is a sweet girl. When she first came to work I thought she might be a lesbian. She has certain characteristics that might make one believe such an assumption to be true. Never assume anything. She certainly could kick my ass for assuming that her lumberjack look made her a lesbian.
"Who are the flowers from?"
"My boyfriend."
"Oh? I didn't know you were dating anyone."
"I signed up for Match.com three weeks ago."
"So how long have y'all been dating then?"
"Two weeks and 5 days."
"Wow! How many dates have y'all been on."
"We've been together every day since we met."
"That's great."
"Yeah, I'm meeting his parents tonight."
Fuck me. That's all I have to say.
Friday, May 13, 2005
Internet Dating DOES Work...For Some People
Posted by
Lola
at
5/13/2005 12:04:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|