"How is Biff?"
"His name is Blake and you know it."
"I thought you swore off adding new members to the B Named Boys Club."
"I thought you swore off calling me."
"Isn't it against company policy for the boss to fuck an employee?"
"I'm not his boss. Not really. Besides, I wrote the company handbook."
"So are you?"
"Am I what?"
"Fucking him."
"That is so not any of your business."
"I figured guys in the B Named Boys Club could ask questions about each other."
"You thought wrong."
"Speaking of thinking... I think we should see each other. Talk, face to face."
"I have to go. Biff is here."
"Lola, his name is Blake."
"Um... yeah... I knew that."
*****
Members of the B Named Boys Club (in order of appearance):
Brian (Dr. Love)
Brian (The Boy)
Brent
Brian (The Boy)
Bruce
Brian (The Boy)
Bryan (The Young One)
Blake
Brian (The Boy)
Brandon
Brian (The Boy)
I swear to fucking God, I couldn't get away from boys whose name began with the letter B. And no, I didn't fuck all of them. I'm not a whore. I just talk like one.
Friday, March 18, 2005
The B Named Boys Club
Posted by
Lola
at
3/18/2005 09:32:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|