I started this blog to regain my sanity. HA! I've realized I never had any sanity to begin with. I'm damaged. I'm crazy. I'm bitchy. I'm single. The Boy isn't coming back (except to torment every 3 or so months). And you know what? It's all ok.
It started out as a place to bitch about The Boy. It turned into a place to bitch about anything I wanted. It was freeing. I loved it. I could be naughty. And filthy. And sad. What a wonderful thing.
I write now for the attention. I'm an attention whore. I love looking at my stats and seeing how many people visit me on a daily basis. I get excited when I get a comment notification. I love the people I have "met" through doing this. It has been fun.
Recently I have been thinking of quitting. I decided I probably can't. It really is an addiction. I have decided to cut back and not post so frequently. I've been boring myself lately. If I am bored then probably so are you. I can't turn into one of those boring blog people. I just can't let that happen. There just isn't anything exciting going on. I can't think of anything entertaining to tell you. If you think of anything you might want to hear about send me an email. I always try to please.
I'll be back tomorrow or next week or next month or when something exciting happens. Or when someone pisses me off. Or when someone inspires me. Until then, there are some really great people on my sidebar. Much better people than me.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Why Do I Do This?
Posted by
Lola
at
3/16/2005 12:17:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|