Monday, March 14, 2005

A Weekend Full Of Illness, Hot Dad, and The Slut

I had to work all weekend long. I have a sore throat. I have the sniffles. All I wanted to do was to curl up in bed and be a big ball of nothing. I was not looking forward to this weekend because not only was I sick but I was going to have to see my old boss, Satan. Satan was 15 million times worse than Jesus Freak Boss. I promise I will write about her someday.

Let me just say I have a problem. Saturday morning I spent an hour getting ready for work. Hair, make-up, and a cute outfit. Now remember I am sick. All I wanted to do is put on sweats and go with wet hair. Obviously, I have a huge crush on Hot Dad if I felt the need to pretty myself up. Hot Dad is hot. I mean really, really hot. Not just sort of hot. Not imaginary hot. Major fucking hot. I turn into a freaking girl around him. I was giggling and batting my eyes and I even blushed when he said I smelled great. Sunday, I did the same thing. An hour getting ready. Full hair, make-up, cute outfit, and smell good stuff. It's really a problem. It's a damn good thing I have a few morals or this would be a even bigger problem.

Somehow we ended up working the exact same things this weekend. I'm not sure how that happened. Well, yes I am. I switched places twice and he switched places three times so we would be working together. He made sure I had hot tea all weekend for my froat. I made sure to fix him a plate of food while it was still hot. I'm sorry, he is hot. And fun. And he makes me laugh. And he is married. FUCK!

In the middle of trying to cute myself up, The Slut called me crying. She has to quit her job because her car is a piece of shit and she can't afford to drive to work anymore. Are you fucking kidding me? First of all, she is paid very well. Now she does live about an hour away from work and gas prices are going up but give me a break. It's too expensive to drive to work? So there will be no more stories about "real dates" or nipple pain or cock blocking Lola. I know y'all are disappointed but I fucking did a cartwheel when she told me her last day is April 3rd. She may be entertaining but she is a pain in my ass.