Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Boys & Boobies

Last night, I was a listening participant in this conversation.


Boy #1 says "I've never been much of a boob man. I'm more of an ass man."

Boy #2 says "I like small breasts."

Boy #3 says "Large ones just get in the way."

Boy #4 says "As long as they are real, who cares?"

I just sat back and laughed. I remember when I was in elementary school there was a girl that got her boobies in 5th grade. All the girls, including me, were jealous of her. I couldn't wait to get boobs. Boys loved this girl. I wanted to be loved. I got my boobies in 6th grade. I've been loved for my boobies and it's not all it's cracked up to be. I wish now I hadn't wished so hard for boobies. I'd like to give some back. Not a lot back, just a little.

So what's your take? Large? Small? Store bought? Natural? Or just don't give a shit?