So recently I had a conversation with a male friend. There might have been some minor flirting going on. The conversations turned to him allowing me to give him a blowjob. He thought he should let me know he would insist on the facial.
I do not do facials. Facials and ass sex are both something I am just unwilling to commit to. I can honestly say a guy has never, ever given me a facial. Once, accidentally, I got a little love juice on my cheek but that was sort of my own fault. I think coming in a girl's face is demeaning. My male friend said it has to do with proof. Guys want to see proof they have come. (Like I believe that bullshit.) He also said it has to do with domination.
This is my problem. I don't mind a little spanking every once in a while. Tie me up for fun? Sure if I feel like it. Dominate me by spewing in my face? Um... No. It's like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. In fact, my male friend said by giving a facial he was marking his territory. MARKING HIS TERRITORY! Jesus Christ, what's next? Branding my ass?
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Marking His Territory
Posted by
Lola
at
3/29/2005 09:12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|