Saturday, March 26, 2005

Peeps

Easter doesn't do a whole hell of a lot for me. I don't enjoy painting boiled eggs. I'm not one to scurry around hunting for eggs. And don't even get me started on the need for an Easter dress to impress the church crowd. But you know what I hate most about Easter? PEEPS!

I don't hate marshmallows either but get me anywhere near a PEEP and I feel sick. The damn things grow in your mouth. They don't get smaller. Your mouth is just filled with sticky, gooey, sugary stuff that won't go away. ICK!

Now I find out they have a website. With recipes. And craft ideas. Who the fuck makes crafts out of PEEPS? A fan club? PEEPS gear? Good God, it's worse than I thought.

Today a kid brought me some PEEPS. I was very polite, said thank you, and explained I was saving them for later. She insisted I eat one. I was fucked. So I ate the PEEP. As it grew in my mouth, I was convinced I would choke to death. I really hate fucking PEEPS.

Also as I read this post I am cracking myself up. I used to call The Boy's penis a peep. Kinda funny now.