Wednesday, March 09, 2005

"You Are Such A Catch"

Conversation between Jesus Freak Boss and myself

"You look tan today. Been in the tanning bed?"

"No, I took a walk outside." (Said with bitchy sarcasm.)

"Lola, it's been raining for three days."

"Of course I've been in the tanning bed. I have to get ready for my trip."

"Did you go to the trainer?"

"No, I walk like this all the time. Yes I went. I have to get back into shape before I get any older."

"I know you are worried about turning ___ but it really isn't that big of deal."

"I know, but I still don't want to think about it."

"You'll find a husband soon enough."

"Um thanks, I didn't know I was looking for one."

"You are such a catch. You a funny, attractive, and smart. You need to start going to church more often and stop being so bitchy and defensive all the time."

There was some more conversation but after he mentioned church as a place to find the husband I didn't know I was looking for I just tuned him out.