Sunday, March 06, 2005

"Just Deal"

A boy recently told me that he needed a girl that could "just deal". He is looking for a girl that he can just be himself and she will be herself. A girl that "gets it". Sounds simple doesn't it? I just want a boy who will adore me as much as I adore him. Sounds icky sweet? I know, I almost Exorcist vomited when I thought about it.

So it got me to thinking about what I am willing to deal with and what is an absolute dealbreaker. So here are my top three dealbreakers:

1. Lying
Do not lie to me about anything. Even if it is a lie to get out of trouble or to keep from hurting my feelings. If I catch you in a lie it's done. I absolutely hate people who lie about little things. If you can easily lie about a "little thing" it won't be long till you can lie about big things.

2. Manipulative, Overbearing Behavior
I can not stand people who try to manipulate me into doing things. People who try to be over bearing or try to bully me into their "type" just piss me off. Do not attempt to control me.

3. Being Non Communicative
Tell me what you feel, even if it's to tell me to fuck off. I can't do the "silent treatment". I'm not talking about being confrontational all the time or saying "I love you" forty seven thousand times a day. Just talk to me and I will talk to you and everyone will be relatively happy.

You know my three dealbreakers (surprisingly anal sex isn't in there). What about you? What are your dealbreakers?

Update 2:14p.m. March 7
Guys you are being a bunch of pussies (except for Matt). I know you have dealbreakers. Spill 'em!