Friday, March 04, 2005

Running Away From Home

When I was about four or five I decided to run away from home because I was mad at my parents. I snuck into my parent's room and stole the green overnight case I had seen my mom pack a hundred times. I only packed all my panties and socks to take with me. To this day, I still pack too many pairs of panties when I am leaving town. I can't tell you why I only packed panties and socks but I guess that is all I thought I needed.

I took the green overnight case, tucked Mr. Bunny under my arm, and walked right out the front door. My parents asked me where I was going and I said I was running away from home. They just looked at me and said "O.K." I walked to the corner where I realized I wasn't allowed to cross the street. So I sat down on the street corner and promised myself I would never go home. I sat there for 3 hours. Till it got dark. Till my parents came and told me how awful the house was without me. I looked straight at them and told them "Now you know what it's like not to have me. Don't make me mad again." God I was a little bitch. Still am I guess.

I am older now and I want to run away from home again. I'm allowed to cross the street but I have no idea where I want to run to.