Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Kissed A Girl (Part 2)

I saw someone last night that reminded me of how impulsive I was when I was younger.

She drove me home one night when we had all had too much to drink. I was upset over a boy and drank to much. Way too much. She asked if she could stay the night. I agreed. I told her that she had to stay on her side of the bed. Our kiss was a one time thing.

As I lay in bed she stroked my hair. I love to have my hair stroked. She ran her fingers up the inside of my arm. I asked her to kiss me. I remember thinking that it was a bad idea but I so badly wanted to be kissed. I wanted to feel wanted.

She licked my bottom lip. Again. She knew I liked it. She told me to lie back and enjoy myself. She didn't want me to touch her except to kiss her. We kissed for what seemed like hours. Her biting my bottom lip and then drawing me in for a deeper kiss. It took me a long time to find a man that could kiss me like that.

She nibbled on my neck and bit my shoulder lightly. She knew all the things to do. Her hand ran down my stomach where I stopped her. As much as I was enjoying myself I knew that I could never reciprocate. I told her as much in between kisses. She said she didn't care. She just wanted to make me smile. She said I had a beautiful smile and people didn't see it enough. I let her continue kissing me and then felt her hand at the top of my panties again. I didn't stop her. We were never together again after that night. I have never been with or wanted to be with a woman since. But I have fond memories of her.

The moral of the story is that if I once was impulsive enough to have a little lesbian action, I might just conquer ass sex someday.