I have pneumonia. This is what happens when you run around for a week with a sore froat, a cough, and still go see Nazi Personal Trainer because your motherfucking Non Birthday is rapidly approaching. I have endured a late night emergency room visit, breathing treatments, a nurse who couldn't put an IV in if her life depended on it, and my grandparents. I also received shots in not one, but BOTH, of my ass cheeks.
I am on steroids. Steroids make me crazy. Steroids make me irritable. Steroids make me want to put a hatchet in the head of anyone who speaks to me. Steroids do not make me hit home runs.
I have tried to entertain you people for several months. Now that I am sick and confined to bed, I would like you to entertain me. What makes you irritable?
Monday, March 21, 2005
Irritable
Posted by
Lola
at
3/21/2005 11:11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|