Thursday, March 10, 2005

Crime & Punishment

Recently I had a conversation with a male friend. He was a little hot about something his girlfriend had done. Wait, scratch that. He was a little upset about something the girl he is fucking had done. Truth be told, I don't know if the chickie is his girlfriend, his fuck buddy, or something in between. Doesn't matter to me or my story.

"Chickie" was upset because "M" made guy plans for Saturday night. She thought she had plans with "M". Long story short, I might be inclined to agree with her but "M" swears he gave her 24 hours notice that they would not be doing anything Saturday night so he was off the hook in his mind. So to punish him she told "M" that she didn't think she would see him Sunday. What the fuck? Why do girls act like this?

Now I will be the first to admit I am not the perfect girlfriend. I have been whiny and needy and insecure. I have been irrationally angry and I have thrown things. However, I have NEVER told a guy I wouldn't see him to get back at him for not seeing me when I thought he should. No one wins. No one gets any lovin'. And usually the guy really doesn't give care. Behavior like that just makes the guy pissed off and think you are a game player. Now I have told a guy I wouldn't see him because I was in a bitch mood because of something he did but that wasn't to punish him. It was simply to keep us both safe.

Now "M" had a super busy week ahead of him and wouldn't be able to see "Chickie" at all. She knew this before she said she wouldn't be seeing him Sunday. So Sunday night rolls around and "Chickie" calls and says "I wish we had done something today." I can only laugh at this. I can't even keep up the secret sisterhood and defend this girl to "M". She has given him all the power. She made it so she won't see him for 6 or so days. She has also called and in a round about way admitted she made a mistake which makes her look like an ass in my book. Stupid little twat.

It doesn't make sense to me why a girl would do this. Of course, I told him to break up with her but what the fuck do I know? I'm still single so don't listen to me.