Friday, July 22, 2005

Actual Conversation Part Two

"So I've been thinking about what you said the other day."

"I knew you were pissed at me."

"I'm not pissed. I just needed a couple of days to let it sink in. Remember, I'm trying not to be the fly off the handle girl anymore."

"I only said it because I care about you and I thought you needed to know the truth."

"Well, hmmmm. I just don't see how bringing that up out of the blue was very caring."

"HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU! YOU NEED TO REALIZE IT!"

"Don't scream at me. I'm trying to have an adult conversation here. I get the part about you believing he didn't love me. Really. I. Get. It. But what the fuck was with that other shit?"

"You should have never ended things with Brandon. He was great for you."

"That relationship ended a few years ago. Why are you bringing it up now?"

"Well I know he is coming in town soon. I just thought maybe you could revolving door him."

"He has a girlfriend AND he lives Chicago."

"But y'all still talk."

"I still talk to a lot of my exes. It doesn't mean I should date them."

"I just think you need to be realistic."

"OK let's be realistic for a minute. You are pissed at me because of what I said about The Pilot. You have been stewing about it for a while. You finally came up with a way to get back at me."

"That's not true. You were trying to be helpful with what you said about The Pilot. I'm was trying to be helpful too."

"I was trying to keep you from catching a disease. You went straight for the jugular with your so called help. I understand the Brian comment. You hate him. You hated us together. You think I'm still waiting on him to come back. I might even understand in a twisted way what you are saying about Brandon. But why did you bring Flower Boy into it? You don't even know him."

Silence

"I'm waiting."

"I want someone to send me flowers."

"God, I cannot believe I'm friends with someone more fucked up than I am."