The next week or two is gonna kick my ass because of work. Plus any free time I have will be spent voting for the ManWhore. I will not have the time or the presence of mind to think up anything original to post here. I'll also be way too insane to pay attention to the usual bullshit that surrounds me. If there is anything you can think of that you would like my take on or you have any questions you would like me to answer, email me at bitterwithbaggage@gmail.com. I will do my best to please you. You want a post then you gotta give me something to write about. If not, I'll post something when things calm down.
UPDATE:
Free To Be your post on what I look like will be up sometime this week. Since no one else emailed me, I guess y'all are on your own til things calm down.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Work Is Kicking My Ass
Posted by
Lola
at
7/28/2005 10:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|