Saturday night I was drunk enough to have my phone taken away from me. Drunk dialing is my thing. I love to do it. Actually I just love to talk on the phone. I think you can learn a lot about person talking to them on the phone. People share secrets easier when they aren't looking you in the eye.
The Bitch actually confiscated the phone before we ever made it to the concert. In the car she said, "Hand it over bitch." I knew immediately what she wanted. I tried to protest. She said, "Drunkfest 2005!" I handed the phone over. I never want to repeat Drunkfest 2005 ever again. At least not the drunk dialing part. It makes me cringe just to think about it.
In the car on the way home I was composing emails in my head. I was going to write The Boy to tell him how I really feel. I was going to write a former friend to tell him what an asshole I think he is because he stopped speaking to me for no good reason. I was going to write my mother to tell her how much I love her. I was going to write a friend I haven't talked to in a long time to tell her how much I miss her. I was going to write another boy to tell him how I really feel about him - good and bad.
I seriously sat in the car in silence composing these emails in my head. I was excited to write them. The only thing that saved me was I had to post to the blog first. Flirty Boy almost calling me out was too much excitement not to post right away. By the time I finished typing the entry with only one eye open I was just sober enough to realize emailing would be a bad idea. Especially at almost five a.m. in the morning. The emails I was composing in my head were all heartfelt but all would have come back to bite me in the ass. HARD! I fear the computer may be the next thing that needs to be kept from me when I'm drunk.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Drunk Emailing
Posted by
Lola
at
7/19/2005 12:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|