He helped to inspire this.
He is single single now.
A conversation with him made me see the humor in this.
He asked me to share and I did.
He made me think about dealing.
He imitated me but now that post is gone forever.
He dated a fucking twat and I was jealous.
He loves facials. (Giving not receiving, I hope.)
We both know he really wanted me to say I started a blog just to meet him.
He made me feel overwhelmed when I really needed it.
He made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
I was his fuck salad and I liked it.
He liked my rules a hell of a lot better than The Rules.
He inspired three back to back posts that I'm keeping private cuz I'm a bitch like that.
I removed a post because I was protective of him.
I couldn't even go on vacation without posting about him.
I posted a love letter to him.
He called me baby.
I'd rethink my stance on this just for him.
He also inspired about 4 more that I'm keeping just for me. I can't be expected to share everything.
Monday, July 11, 2005
I Miss Him
Posted by
Lola
at
7/11/2005 01:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|