I touched on dealbreakers here but now I'm going to give a little more extensive list.
1. Lying
Do not lie to me about anything. Even if it is a lie to get out of trouble or to keep from hurting my feelings. If I catch you in a lie it's done. I absolutely hate people who lie about little things. If you can easily lie about a "little thing" it won't be long till you can lie about big things.
2. Manipulative, Overbearing Behavior
I can not stand people who try to manipulate me into doing things. People who try to be over bearing or try to bully me into their "type" just piss me off. Do not attempt to control me.
3. Being Non Communicative/Shutting Me Out
Tell me what you feel, even if it's to tell me to fuck off. I can't do the "silent treatment". I'm not talking about being confrontational all the time or saying "I love you" forty seven thousand times a day. Just talk to me and I will talk to you and everyone will be relatively happy. I, of all people, know about "alone time". If something is weighing on you and you need space then tell me. I promise I will back off. Do not just slink off in a corner and pretend I don't exist. When you come out of your fucking funk, I will have moved on.
4. Violent Temper
I have a temper. I readily admit it. My temper will flair up, I will yell and scream, and five minutes later it's over. Maybe I've thrown something once or twice. Never at anyone but maybe at a wall. I understand a temper. Really I do. Just not a violent one. I once dated a boy who got so mad at me he hit a mailbox with his fist. He told me to pull the car over at a post office. He got out and hit a big mailbox with his fist. I drove off and left him there. I never saw him again or took another phone call from him. One day a mailbox the next day it might have been me. Get my drift?
5. Cheating
I aim to please. I'm a good girlfriend. If I'm not enough for you, tell me. I'll leave quietly. Cheat on me and not only will I fuck you up but I'll leave kicking and screaming. Literally. I'm a vindictive bitch.
This one isn't a dealbreaker but it sure pisses me off.
The Old Nudge Of The Head
You know when you are making out and the guy starts to play with your hair? Then he very gently nudges you down. If I want to suck your dick I'm sure I can find it all by myself without your "guidance". If you want a blowjob, ask. I may just say yes. If you nudge me you sure as hell won't be getting one anytime soon.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Dealbreakers
Posted by
Lola
at
7/07/2005 12:47:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|